Friday, April 8, 2011

Al-Anon Wannabe

I still have yet to make it to an al-anon meeting, but that hasn't decreased my desire to go...or lessened the fact that I think about it almost every day. My friend (who's a work-a-holic) that agreed to go with me has been crazy with work. As have I. However the fact that think about it on a fairly regular basis must mean something. I just need to bite the bullet and go.

I think about my dad often. I suppose that's normal. I try to only remember the good times but still the bad times are too close to the surface. Next month, he will have been gone for three years. It's crazy how fast time flies. I feel as though I have improved my life immensely and even though I have not done everything I want to do, I am working on it and I am happy. I hope to make him proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment